DSL Setup Instructions for Windows XP
1. Go to Start > Control Panel.
2. Double-click Network Connections.
3. Double-click Create a new connection. If you're prompted with a Location Information box, enter your area code in the field labeled "What area code (or city code) are you in now" and click OK.
4. The Network Connection Wizard will now appear. Click Next.
5. Select Connect to the Internet, then click Next.
6. Select Set up my connection manually, then click Next.
7. Select Connect using a broadband connection that requires a user name and password, then click Next.
8. Type "ORI.NET" in the field and click Next.
9. Enter the registration User name and Password as shown below.
10. The Setup process is finished. Place a check under Add a shortcut to this connection to my desktop. Click Finish.
11. The connection box will appear. Click Connect to access the Internet.
13. If your connection is ever inactive, simply click on the Connect to ORI.NET icon on your desktop.
14. Once connected, launch your web browser to access the Internet.
Please call support @ 317-774-2100 if you have any questions.